the dream of a novice players journey to becoming a pro player

Friday 6 July 2007

low bankroll

Lost all my bankroll on the roulette again.God damn it those electronic roulette machines.

I've had to resort to playing the free rolls for the last four days.I have been playing $100 freerolls,with 1000+ entries,and won £0.70.I have had to re-examine why I play poker,and what I expect from it.
do i want to make a living,get rich or just have an expensive hobby.
Answering these questions will need some serious thinking for me.

At the moment I am in debt approximately £3000.These fall into 3 categories.

  1. £500 immediate
  2. £1500 by mid August
  3. £1000 by October

what makes a great INTERNET pokerplayer?

DISCIPLINE and PATIENCE.

so here is my dilemma.Do i stop playing for six months.Pay my debts and start with a bank roll of£3-5000.Or do i keep on playing with small amounts (£10-£50) and hopefully build up my bank roll.WELL I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

No comments: