the dream of a novice players journey to becoming a pro player

Saturday 12 January 2008

ROLLING AGAIN

i got myself a bankroll of £80.Put £5 on roulette and won £80.cashed it out and put it into poker.I started playing 3 tables of $50nl,buying in for $30 each.Before playing i reminded myself to play a tight game,and concentrate on capitalising on mistakes made by others.In a half hour session I doubled up at one table taking my bankroll to £95.
After an hours break i played another 3 tables with the same buyins.This session lasted for an hour and i took my bankroll to £140.
Now i am going to have a break and play when i am fresh tomorrow.I am only going to play when there is a strong desire to.

2 comments:

AppleSeed2082 said...

Wanna learn how to play great poker? Plus it's free too and he's a great player.

check it out

http://www.pokertrikz.com/index.php

Plus, you can win a one hour training with him if you sign up for the forums and make 10 quality posts.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.