the dream of a novice players journey to becoming a pro player

Monday 31 December 2007

WAITING FOR CASH

I have zero bankroll.I am however due a £50 bonus at the end of december.I hope this is processed immediatly at 00.01hrs on jan 1st(5hrs to go).....GOSH i havent looked forward to new year so much before.
You may have read my earlier post about having no money explaining why i was playing a lack of poker.And lack of money prehaps explained my lack of sex too.
Well i have been thinking.................It is generally agreed that the richer you are,the more succesfull you are at finding yourself sexual partners.This goes for poker too...The more money you hav,the higher stakes you play,the easier it is to be successfull.

So my new years resolution is to dispense with the filthy,undisciplined, low stakes street hookers;and penentrate the ring of highclass, high stakes poker pros.

No comments: